Bookmarks trouble

Unable to wholesale import bookmarks from Pale Moon(Firefox clone) browser, so been doing 1 at a time as needed.
They don’t readily appear though, only a few of 1st ones bookmarked do. If I move cursor around with bookmarks up they sometimes do??
I’d also like to pin more on “startpage??” Only 6 there and don’t know how they got there??
Windows 7, 64 bit, Version 0.66.100 Chromium: 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Best way I’ve had to import the bookmarks when I run into that trouble of bookmarks not importing is go to the browser I’m trying to get the bookmarks from and “Export” the bookmarks into an html file and import the html file into brave, it always work for me that way, when I run into that problem. So basically you would go into Pale Moon and into your bookmarks, there should be an option somewhere to “Export” your bookmarks, and it should create an html file for you to save in to your computer, then you use that html and brave has an option to Import bookmarks by html, you would use that option and upload that html file you got from Pale Moon. It should work just fine that way.

@DwayneO,
Before anything, would you mind updating your browser to the latest version and then trying to import again?

Brave or Pale Moon [Mattches]? I have newest Pale Moon, thought newest Brave??

Thanx, jktorres28 am attempting that.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.