Description of the issue:
Bookmarks continuously change order on their own
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
- Clean Installation of Brave 1.0.1 on a Clean Windows 10 1909 installation
- Configure new Brave Sync for two computers (both with fresh Brave and Windows installs)
- Start adding bookmarks to folders or loose in the toolbar
- Restart Brave or Windows AFTER I changed the order/added more bookmarks
- Bookmarks have now a different order
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
They should keep the order you originally gave them
Reproduces how often:
Everytime I restart one of the two computes, if I make any change to them, some or most of them change their order.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10 1909 - Brave 1.0.1
This has been happening since I started using Brave back in February.
Sometimes just one bookmark is on the end of the bar, too often they’re completely misplaced.