Bookmarks disappearing regularly until reopen

For about a month now, every time I go to the last of the bookmark shortcuts in my browser’s toolbar, the rest of my bookmarks disappear until I close and reopen the browser. The bookmarks dropdown in the OS screen will just have the “Bookmark Manager”, “Bookmark This Tab” and “Bookmark All Tabs” options until I close and reopen, and then all of my bookmarks reappear. It’s extremely irritating and I can’t figure out what’s wrong in settings.

Hello @malbus, thank you for contacting us. Have you updated to the latest version? How often do you clear cookies and cache? If you haven’t done please do it. Also, try disabling extensions in case you use them. Let us know if that resolves the issue.

Regards.

Hello - to answer your questions:

• Yes, I’m always using the latest version
  • I clear history infrequently but usually don’t have “Clear Cookies” checked when doing it
  • The only extension I use that is always turned on is 1Password. I can try turning it off for now and see if anything changes.

Hello again @malbus, thanks for replying. Next time you clear your browsing data please mark the cache option as well. Besides, turn the 1Password extension OFF and let us know what is the outcome. Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.