Bookmark scroll arrows do not work

I have a lot of bookmarks. I have several folders separating different categories of bookmarks.

When I open a bookmarks folder there is a small arrow at the bottom. When I hover the mouse pointer on this small arrow, my bookmarks will scroll down until I move the mouse off of the arrow. When I scroll down a small arrow will appear at the top of those bookmarks. This works perfectly fine.

The problem is that the top arrow (to scroll up) has stopped working in the past few revisions of Brave. In the screenshot below, my mouse is resting on the ‘scroll up’ arrow and I’m still at the bottom of the bookmark list. I’m using the latest version of Brave and the latest version of Windows 10 64 bit (22H2). I don’t know if it’s relevant or not, but I have dual 23" monitors. This bug appears in Brave on both monitors (Both are 1920 X 1080 resolution):

Version 1.47.171 Chromium: 109.0.5414.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

This is a minor bug, but I thought you should know about it.

Hello @ECTech, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Have you tried deleting cookies and cache recently? Are you using extensions? If so, try removing all of them or one by one to see which one might be interfering with this. Let us know if that helps. Regards.

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I’ve tried deleting the cache and cookies as well as disabling my addons. The problem still persists.

@ECTech,
Thank you for reaching out about this. I can actually reproduce this issue on my end as well. The down arrow appears to work just fine but the up arrow (at least for me) seems to go up exactly one bookmark, then stops scrolling.

I will confirm that this isn’t the expected behavior (don’t know why it would be) and then open an issue for the devs to review.

Just went ahead and opened an issue anyway — the up arrow should work :slight_smile: Issue is here for the devs to review. Probably won’t get super high priority but at least it’s there for them to see. Thank you again for reporting.

1 Like

Thank you Mattches. :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.