Blank screen webpage and youtube

Description of the issue:
Blank screen when I navigate away from a tab or just blank on loading. Im also having this issue on youtube when i navigate away from an active youtube video and return. The video is still playing and can hear the audio but no video.

Also Im noticing that sometime when webpages load they will flash between blank and loaded several time before either loading or appearing blank. Seems to be a bit of a lucky dip.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
There doesnt seem to be any rhyme or reason to getting a blank webpage. Its very random as to which pages load and which show blank screens.
As for the youtube videos it seems to be if you navigate away from a youtube tab for an extended period of time whilst the video is playing the when you return its blank but audio is still playing. Need to refresh and cue up last position.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Blank screen (see screenshots)

Expected result:
Loaded webpage and visible video

Reproduces how often:
Several times per hour

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Version 0.67.125 Chromium: 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
Hasnt just been happening on this latest version and I have all device recognition enabled for any site that has this issue even for youtube.

1 Like

Could you try in private mode? What other extensions do you have?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.