Bats on Brave went down to zero

on 5 August my remnant of bats on the browser went down to zero, and the balance is staying there. This is the second time I stopped receiving the BATs. (First time - from October 2020 to May 2021). Please help…

(Plus: I was assured that I would get the missing BATs - but that did not happend…

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Please note that payments are still processing - Monthly Ads Payout Status Update.

I would recommend to logout from everything, restart your PC, open BRAVE and the log back into your account. If it is connected to uphold log in to Uphold and see if your Bats are there

1. Wallet ID:
  2. Brave version: 1.28.105
    OS version: Windows 10 OS Version 2009 (Build 19042.1165)
    3, 2021-08-16 Brave missed BATs 1
    2021-08-16 Brave missed BATs 2
    2021-08-16 Brave missed BATs 3

Please help to solve this, BATs stopped since October 2020 (did not renewed in May 2021 - my mistake). This is not right… Thanks!

@noormit please send in a DM.

Sorry if it sounds ‘not smart’ (Couldn’t say here the opposite of ‘smart’, even if it’s about myself…), but what is a DM?

And: Can the chat inform me when there is a reply to the subject I created? It will create more efficiency… Thanks!

Maybe this can help - a screen shot of the latest activities in Uphold. The “traded ETH” during the last 4 months are from the existing BATs in the account.

Also: I can no longer see the BAT rewards on my browser, and can’t see where in the setting to get it back. (If that’s the DM you requested).
thanks!

Does DM stand for Direct Message? my email is [email protected]

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.