BAT Disappeared For No Reason

Hello,

I have my auto contribute turned off. I had accumulated over 2 BAT and when I opened up Brave today, I am now down to 0.050 BAT. I am not sure what has happened and how to get it back. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

1 Like

The same problem all octuber bats missing. :frowning:

Hi,

I too accumulated 3.5+ bat coins but they all have disappeared today morning. Please help us retrieve our coins.

Thank you

1 Like

check icon near search bar it shud be there
last icon

i got the same problem, starting today.
when i logged in, my balance disappeared and it showed 0,00 BAT. Also it says i should verify my wallet - but my wallet has been verified for more than a year now.

2 Likes

Me too i had 2.75+ bat and all of it disappear this morning, i checked my uphold account and no Bat appears, so i don´t know what´s happening. The rewards are not true or what?

I want to add, that not only the monthly earnings disappeared. my whole balance disappeared in total. its like the wallet is gone.

Thanks for reporting. I can help to troubleshoot. A few questions to start:

• Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold?
  • If so, can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you in advance!

The pc home , Work pc and smartphone

hi steeven im not post a topic because i have same isssue so i sent you a dm with my information thanks

Hi steeven,
only one device is linked to uphold.

Rewards Interal says:
Key info seed: invalid
wallet payment ID: [empty]
wallet created 01/01/1970

Total Balance: 0
Rewards BAT: 0
Uphold Wallet: 0

Wallet status: not connected

Event Log Tab says “logged at key value”

I’m using brave rewards for more than 2 years now and have my wallet linked to uphold for about 1 1/2 year. same device ever since. so there should be a balance as well as some logs.

i have 1 bat reward last september and its all disappeared

Hi Steeven, thanks for your assistance.

I actually do not have an Uphold account yet as I don’t have over 25 BAT.
I have my monthly contributions turned off, so nothing should have been removed.

BAT1

same problem bat disappeared for no reason and claim option not available

I have the same problem, yesterday I had 10 bat and today I have 6, I don’t know what happened

Hi, I had over 8 bats in my account before November 5th 2020, and they are gone. I have checked my uphold account and all recent activity and they were never transferred. It’s as if they just vanished. Is there a way to get them restored? I am using the most recent and up to date Desktop Browser (V1.16.72).

Hi Steeven, any news on this issue?

Same problem for me. I had around 12 BAT when I looked towards the end of the month, when I came to claim, 10 or so of it had “disappeared”

hi steeven, are you working on the issue or is there any new information?
there should be at least some communication regarding this problem.

@ratiobitcoin and others, as requested above, please DM screenshots of your event logs and I can then help to troubleshoot. Thank you.