BAT Tips not adding up

I installed brave on all of my work computers (21) and then tipped my youtube channel 40 BAT each. For some reason the tips started coming in very strange increments, a few at a time. Over the course of two days or so the tips totaled 332.74…this total should have been 840. Then today I log in and my total is down to 161.26

Why did my balance go down and when will the balance arrive to my publishers account?

Thanks,

1 Like

You should probably donate more slowly. I noticed with my friends that if you send all the tips too fast they will not arrive correctly.

Anyway, installing brave on many PCs and tipping yourself is fraud. You shouldn’t do that, Brave’s anti-fraud system may suspend your creator account

“Fraud”? I don’t remember seeing anywhere were it said you can’t support your own you tube channel by promoting the Brave browser to the people you work with and asking them to tip you. That also doesn’t explain why my balance went down.

1 Like

@Asad @chriscat

Please help resolve this matter.

Thanks

Just so everyone is aware. I have not done this repeatedly or monthly. I have only been using the browser for a month or so. And as far as I can tell I have not seen any fraud info from brave. My account has not been suspended.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.