Bat rewards Wiped Out

Hello, I woke up two days ago and my rewards (which are pending t’ill payment date) are all gone. My browser wallet is wiped out. I have only been using Brave browser for less than a week so my 3 BAT are now gone.
I got those rewards via ads. Will this happen again? What is the underlying cause of the loss? It’s like if the rewards program reset itself. Now I am at .25 bat from today.

Any help from someone from Brave would be appreciated.

Did you fully close the browser and check again? This happens sometimes, could just be a display issue. Also make sure you have the latest version installed.
(It’s always a good idea to write down the recovery key found here in a secure place. When something happens to your device/browser, you can restore your wallet. This doesn’t work on mobile apps yet.)

Don’t actually use the key now. I just thought I would let you know about that, because you were worried about the loss of your BAT. Just writing it down on paper and storing it somewhere safe is always a good idea.

If you didn’t change anything on the computer which could have caused this and they don’t reappear after restarting the browser/computer or after some time, I have no idea what could have caused this.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.