All BAT rewards disappeared from my Brave wallet

I upgraded to the latest Brave and all my BAT rewards disappeared, shows 0 BAT and that’s it. It’s pretty frustrating considering how many ads I had to click and watch to earn those.
How can I return it?

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

I sent you a DM yesterday, thanks

Same happened to me. A couple of weeks ago, there was a power failure. After rebooting the PC Brave started disconnected from Uphold and all passwords and saved data were also lost. I connected another time to Uphold, however the previous BAT were dissapeared and the counter starded another time from 0. As I understood, connecting Brave to Uphold is supposed to be more secure, not less secure, because with the old wallet, if something bad happened, with the seed rge wallet could be recovered. What am I missing? Since it wasn’t the forst time I lost the rewards (I lost maybe a total of about 15-20 BAT), now I am taking screenshots frequently so, if needed, I can provide them with the previous and post power failure reward amounts. I appreciate if anyone can give me a hand about if there is a way to avoid further lost of the earnings. Thank you very much.

I had around 120 BAT and then claimed my monthly BAT. My wallet updated with the monthly reward, but all the BAT I had disappeared. Any advice on recovering missing the BAT?

So many losing bat or not receiving etc makes me wonder where does it all go, is it a black sucking bat hole ??? Or is someone making bank with all the bat payment issues, it’s going somewhere but where? Hopefully it all goes to a worthy charity and not some ones pocket with no incentive to fix this plague

I had around 120 BAT before I claimed my February rewards. After I claimed the reward, my BAT balance dropped to a little more then 5. Will you take a look at my reward-internals to see where the BAT went and if it recoverable?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.