Bat rewards not received after connecting to Zebpay, waiting since Oct i.e. 2 months

Briefly describe your issue:
After connecting to Zebpay I have not received my previous BAT balance nor I am receiving new BATs earned as rewards. I am waiting from 2 months but not getting anything.
Earlier I was using uphold and used to get rewards without any problem but since I connected to Zebpay received nothing.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? (Menu --> About Brave)
Android 12
Brave 1.60.118, Chromium 119.0.6045.163

Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer)
Now Zebpay earlier Uphold

Are you in a supported region? (see here for list of supported regions)
Yes, I am in India and now connected to Zebpay

Okay. raise a ticket at

Make sure to share the ticket id here (you’ll get one to your email when you submit the ticket).

Also please be patient as it could take upto 2 - 3 weeks for a response due to the high number of incoming tickets, thanks!

Also, Kudos to you for filling the template. Not many people here do so.

Hi Aadi,

Any update on the issue.

Rakesh

No Rakesh. I am just a user like you who’s trying to help around here.

Keep an eye out on the inbox of your mail as sometimes, the replies to the support ticket have landed in SPAM folder too

@Rakeshkharb do keep in mind that you created your initial post at 11pm Thursday night. SmartyAadi responded to you at 1:16AM on Friday morning.

Brave Support does not work on weekends or holidays. So at this point, they have only had one day to even have a chance to work on tickets since you created one, if that. I have no idea if you created a ticket shortly after his response or at the end of the day. Or if you have even created a ticket at all? (If so, you may want to share your ticket number here)

And you posted asking for an update on Sunday night at 10:18PM.

Main idea is may need to be patient. Responses generally take at least 3-5 business days. This means chances are you won’t hear anything before Wednesday (USA time) unless you get lucky. And if you’re unlucky, it might take up to 2-3 weeks.

Thanks Stephen. I’ll wait.
I just raised Ticket 236685.

1 Like

Was your brave wallet previously connected to Gemini ?

Mine was. Why? Any issues?

Yes, there is an issue refer to my post :

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.