Lost Brave Rewards by connecting it to Zebpay

I tried connecting Zebpay account to receive Brave rewards in October. I use two android device and a windows device. I connected all the devices to Zebpay. I waited all November to get the Brave rewards updated to my Zebpay but in the middle of November only 0.333 BAT arrived. My windows brave browser had BAT more than 10. Older android device had around more than 1 BAT and only the latest android device had the 0.333 BAT. I only received the 0.333 BAT, all other BAT got vanished.

Windows 10 v1.60.125 & two android devices running latest Brave browser

Zebpay

India

When did you connect the devices ?
also just try searching the community before creating a topic. Most times I have seen people creating the same topic over and over again even though there are a lot of answers already.

Like I said in the above description I connected the accounts in October. Most of the topics in the community deals with situations where people who are not aware of the payment cycle. I am aware of the payment cycles that’s why I didn’t made the thread until now. I waited the whole November to see if there is any more deposit coming through.

Okay sorry if I came out as rude. Anyways, best bet is to
raise a ticket at

Make sure to share the ticket id here (you’ll get one to your email when you submit the ticket).

Also please be patient as it could take upto 2 - 3 weeks for a response due to the high number of incoming tickets, thanks!

1 Like

No need to say sorry. I just explained my situation. I do not have any hope in getting these rewards back but will try it anyway.

Thanks for enquiring and sharing the link.

I have submitted the issue with ticket id: 236429

Correction: my older android device had more tokens than my windows device. Hope they can find solution to the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.