Didn't Received Brave Rewards November

**Briefly describe your issue: **

I had around 52 bats in my brave balance before connecting to Zebpay but after i connected it(in October) immediately became zero but the “?” Beside balance shows that i will receive my reward with next month’s pay(November). After that i collected around 5 bats. But i didn’t Received any bats in my zebpay account nor in balance. And now it shows that Payout is completed :smiling_face_with_tear: (Me with receiving zero penny). So i decided to write about it so that if anyone know how to deal with these issue can please help me. And my zebpay is keep getting logged out after every 1 or 2 days (sharing just in case if it is related with this issue).

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? (Menu --> About Brave)

I am using Android 13 and brave version 1.60.110

Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer)

Zebpay

Are you in a supported region? (see here for list of supported regions)

Yes , India

2 Likes

@Aditya.204040 please create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 so someone from Brave can look into it for you.

same issue with me any solutions ?

Not yet bro :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:. No response from support team. :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

What’s your ticket number? Thanks!

Hey. Share your ticket ID. You should have received it in the email you submitted while filing the ticket.

My ticket id is 234062 it is in process :smiling_face_with_tear:

my ticket is 234265, mine also around 50 bats not recevied

1 Like

My ticket id is 234062 it is in process :smiling_face_with_tear:

Still no response from brave team :slightly_smiling_face:. I don’t think they even want to give my earnings.

@Aditya.204040 Let’s look at a few things.

• Support tickets aren’t instant. Usually it takes at least 3-5 business days for support to see a ticket. Then it can take longer to investigate and respond.

• You create this topic on Wednesday and didn’t share your ticket number until 9:42pm Thursday.

• Support only works Monday through Friday. Hence the term “business days” earlier.

• Your repeating the ticket number on Sunday at 2:27am obviously was no help then. It was the weekend, they weren’t working.

• You then post on Monday at 8:38pm to make a claim “they don’t want to give my earnings.”

You realize how impatient you are? It’s been 2 business days. Because you posted after business hours on Thursday with ticket number (not sure when you actually created your ticket), that means it’s been Friday and Monday.

Also keep in mind it’s a major holiday here in the United States, which is where the majority of people working for Brave are based out of. So you have some on vacation and all for Thanksgiving.

Just have to be patient and you’ll be helped. And no, constantly tagging or making claims people don’t want to pay you won’t get things resolved faster. If nothing else, it really discourages people from wanting to help. Just saying…

1 Like

Ohh i didn’t know about that then lets wait till friday​:+1::+1:.

bro they are cheater , they are telling me now that i have earned while doing unusual activity and that cant be paid now and onwards too

:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear: broo how much did you lose :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

not much but including october it was around 15+

its something you earned bro, so its value is not any less than anybody else’s earnings but its not about amount its about trust. How can we trust if we lose rightfully earned bats.

true bro but lets see what they cheaters do further

1 Like

Still waiting :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::smiling_face_with_tear::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Look at your calendar. What day is it? And I also told you of holiday. So you just have to keep waiting

Still waiting :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: