Brave Reward not received in my Zeb pay account even after resetting my brave account

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? Android 12; Build/S2RUBS32.51-15-9-11

Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer) Zebpay

Are you in a supported region? Yes(India )

(see here for list of supported regions)

When did you connect ?

It’s been a long time and I have face the same problem earlier before but no solution recieved, even though I have also reset my brave reward account as told by the brave support team but problem still persists.

Elaborate what long time means. Could it be November?

Before November and I think you know me, as we had chatted earlier this previous month with the same issue

I see. I will suggest that raise a ticket at

Make sure to share the ticket id here (you’ll get one to your email when you submit the ticket).

Also please be patient as it could take upto 2 - 3 weeks for a response due to the high number of incoming tickets, thanks!

Suggesting a ticket as in your case, it seems you haven’t got payment for October Ads as well as you claim you connected before November.

Yes you are right, as earlier chatting with the support team they said that I have a previously opened account i.e. uphold account connected with it that’s why I am not able to receive the brave reward, and also said that to reset your brave rewards so I did the same but still can’t able to receive the reward.

Okay. But when did you reset and then connect to Zebpay again ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.