Lost 25 BAT accumulated

I connected my ZebPay wallet to my Brave rewards account when the balance reward collected was 25BAT. Now I haven’t even received it yet and no balance in the Rewards account too. When I asked it previously they told I will receive a alert like the sreenshot shared but I haven’t even received the alert. Did I loose those BAT.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? Version 1.60.114 Chromium: 119.0.6045.124 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Who is your verified custodian? ZebPay
Are you in a supported region? (Yes available for list of supported regions)

When?

Payments aren’t finished yet. You see the big banner on top of the website, right?

Payments are still ongoing. Until it says all payments are complete, we wait. If it says complete and you have not received it, then you create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431. You just have to learn to be a bit patient.

Payments always begin around the 7th of each month, but they can take up to 3 weeks to process and arrive. This is especially true for the newer ZebPay.

1 Like

Ok I will wait few weeks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.