BAT rewards inquiry

Hello Brave community,

I have an issue that I need resolved with my girlfriends account on the Brave network. She started using the browser back in July when I recommended it to her and today she has been trying to find where her rewards have been sent to. I have all information for her account and am attempting to help her find her rewards and where they might have been sent. If someone from support could contact me we would greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you,
Gavin

never they offer an answer.

Are you saying that I will not receive a response as to where her bats are being held? She attempted to browse the forums looking for answers a good portion of last night and came to no conclusion. I was reaching out here hoping that an employee of the company would have some answers… Apparently I’m being told that there is no customer service to address said issues? Quite a bad sign when a key feature that is really pushing your web browser experience and involves finance with a dollar value can not be answered nor even at the very least given a simple answer to my original question. I will be sure to keep this in mind when deciding to refer another user onto the platform.

Thanks anyways

Please provide the following basic troubleshooting information, which is needed to help diagnose your issue:

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

(Android only) Does your device pass the SafteyNet check?

Have you manually turned OFF Auto-contribute on all of your devices that participate in Brave Rewards??

That is simply false.

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!