This is not funny anymore. I know they said due to the new system, you are only able to see current rewards. But what happened to me was different. For the past 2 weeks my BATs was gone/ stolen from my browser twice. That’s two times! if you count the previous incident, it has happened four times. That’s 4x times. Pls someone can explain to me what’s going on? Brave browser is going from bad to worse. Now I don’t even dare to save any password in the browser.
Please provide the following basic troubleshooting information, which is needed to help diagnose your issue:
Briefly describe your issue:
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (
Menu --> About Brave)?
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
What date did you verify your wallet?
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
(Android only) Does your device pass the SafteyNet check?
Have you manually turned OFF Auto-contribute on all of your devices that participate in Brave Rewards?? (The default is ON.)
I’ve had the same problem I (at least I think so).
I have the Brave updated, my wallet is verifyed, I do not use a VPN, I’m from Portugal and I turned off my auto-contribute.
- My BAT are constantly disapeering at the end of each month even if I turn off the contributions.
- For about a month I stoped receiving ads. at the desktop but I receive them at my phone.
- My rewards that registered in the add history but they don’t pass to the Adds dashboard
If you can help me ou show me the way to solve this I would apreciate it a lot.
Already installed Brave twice but the problem persists.
Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:
- Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on
- Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in
- A screenshot of your Rewards panel in
Settings --> Brave Rewards.
This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!