BAT Rewards changing ad hoc on SAME desktop!

Description of the issue:
I’m running Brave on both my iMac and MacBook Air under Mac OS 11.2. The browser settings are synced across those two devices. While I’m accumulating BAT on the MacBook Air, the Brave browser on the iMac seems to run TWO accounts in parallel. See attached screenshots. Occasionally I see 30+ BATs as estimated pending reward (let’s call this reward A) and then a significantly lower number that is reset at the beginning of the month and transferred some time later to my verified Uphold account (let’s call this reward B). Reward A continues to accrue but is NEVER paid out or transferred to the Uphold account. Reward B is starting again at 0 BAT. This strange behavior only happens on my iMac and I’d like to get, of course, the browser to recognize the reward A account and not run two accounts in parallel (if possible at all).

How can this issue be reproduced?
No idea. Depending on the browser’s mood I see either reward A (rarely) or reward B (mostly) as pending estimates for this month’s payout.

Expected result:
Well, having ONE reward balance and getting my hands on reward A (the 30+ BATs).

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.19.90 Chromium: 88.0.4324.146 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Additional Information:
See attached screenshots taken within hours of each other on 5th February 2021 and showing reward A at some 31.985BAT and reward B at 0.57 BAT! Note that the amount of ads received this month and the information on the previous payout 5.25 BAT accrued under reward B account is identical!! However, only reward B account is paid out and seems to work. Reward A account just accrues somewhere in the background?

Reward A on 2021-02-05 at 14-08-43|690x430

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.