I see the anouncement that the payments complete, but i did not receive BAT both from my notebook and from smartphone to my verified uphold wallet. Why?
Same here, only got 2 deposits but I have 4 devices
Same Problem, 4.2BAT missing
Same problem here, on 2 devices.
Same, on 1 device, received only from 2 of them
Tenia 3.8 y solo me llegaron los 0.8 o los 3 donde estan ya mas de 2 semanas
I couldn’t get 1 of my 3 awards. Every month there is a different problem.
Same problem, on 1 device.
the same problem here
Same here, 2 devices.
same here! Thought they were going to fix these issues. this is so frustrating!
I am a verified Uphold user. I have the same issue. I have only recived a portion of my BAT earnings for the month March. I have 3 devices.
Same here only recieved one device payout and i have two devices one desktop and one android .my 3.65 bat reward is pending plzz help
Same issue. 3 Devices, 2 payouts. It said “BAT is on the way” then just never arrived.
I have no idea what’s going on here.
Same here still not received my BAT.
Same here. 2 devices.
Same issue. 6.5 BAT missing from 1 browser.
Also Creator Payout is also missing
Same here, still not received my rewards on Gemini
Hi, sorry you are still experiencing problems.
There really isn’t enough information to help with your issues. No information on what OS, what Brave version, any error messages, SafetyNet checks (Android only), whether you’ve received payments in the past or if this is the first time you are receiving rewards, whether you live in a supported region, etc… you are asked to provide this type of information when you create a topic in the Rewards Support category.
Below I have listed some things that may be preventing you from receiving rewards. They may or may not apply to your situation.
- Try clearing history/cache, exiting the browser, and reopening. This solves some issues with some users.
- Are you in a supported region? Non-supported countries can not connect to a custodial provider. Recently, this has mostly impacted users from Vietnam and the Philippines. For Brave, you can check countries supported here https://brave.com/transparency/.
- If you use an Android device, does it pass SafetyNet check? Devices that fail SafetyNet can not connect to a custodial provider.
- If your Android device passes the SafetyNet check, try this: Cannot Connect Brave Rewards with Uphold Account
- If this is your first time trying to verify with Uphold, make sure your account is verified at Uphold. Go to your profile page and there should be a verified date at the bottom.
Example: Screenshot of a Verified Profile at Uphold
Can’t verify and authorize the wallet, can’t connect Brave to Uphold - #2 by Impoiler
- Also, if this is the first time trying to verify, make sure all your personal information in your Uphold account is accurate and complete. For example, Uphold will verify your account with an incomplete address, but Brave needs your full address, including street number, street, city, etc.
- If you use an iOS device, you will not be able to deposit Rewards to Uphold due to Apple policies. This article explains more, https://brave.com/rewards-ios/
- If you are receiving a max device limit reached message, follow the instructions in this topic: How to Submit a Wallet Unlinking Request
- See if the BAT you did receive was a combined payment for all devices. I did see a post per this but couldn’t find the link atm. Sorry.
- Edit: Ooops, forgot one, make sure your OS and Brave version are currently up to date. The current Brave version is 1.37.116.
Finally, if none of the above resolves your issue(s), you should do this: