Bat from March not received to my Uphold

the same problem here

This was a topic specifically about Uphold… :wink: Moving on, for Gemini accounts, 3 though 6 apply to Uphold accounts only, check the rest, then DM. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have ‘uphold’ verified wallet and have earned 6.787 BAT in March 2022 from PC account and 0.572 BAT in march 2022 from Android Mobile account. On April 6th i received 0.572 BAT tockens from Mobile account but from PC account 6.787 BAT tockens not received yet. Earlier i am able to see the processing status, now i didnt see any status of crediting the tockens. Could you please let me know what is going here?

Latest Screenshot

3 Likes

Same problem for Mee also. Hope they fixes this and we get our rewards.

Same here even msgd steeven twice with no response. these constant issues getting are little old

1 Like

Last time we had the same issue. Let us wait for our payments once again. BAT might increase in price a bit in the meantime and it’s almost guaranteed that we will get payments times 2.

Anyone who has not been paid out yet is likely due to a known payout issue that the team is addressing presently. We do appreciate your patience and hope to have this resolved asap.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Dont even bother trying to accumulate BAT. These people are scamming you with rhe promise of crypto, just so they can shove ads in your face. Just use the browswr for its popup/ad blocking. Trust me

Thanks Mattches, pretty sure I am in thew same boat. Saw credit processing for browser but now nothing, only credit from other device.

The least brave team can do is at least acknoledge there is a problem with Uphold users along with the other users and update the thread Ads Payout Status Update
We all be more patient then I’m confident about it.

6 Likes

This is the real problem. I understand there will be problems and the poor communication is understandable even if aggravating but officially stating “payout complete” for Uphold while there are threads popping up every minute from people claiming otherwise is frankly insulting and casts a very bad light on the browser and crypto as a whole. Especially with the clear growth they have been experiencing I have doubts that the next round will be smooth unless things change dramatically.

2 Likes

my march earnings have not been credited. i’m using two pc and android but my earnings are missing

i am requesting help

Same problem here :frowning: only received from my phone

Can any official respond to this .This is f***** horrible and no one is even trying to examine this issue.

2 Likes

Can we ban this guy?? ^^^

Still march month rewards not credited :zipper_mouth_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.