BAT disappeared this is a new issue for me

Description of the issue: Half of my BAT dissappeared.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3. Open browser, look at BAT balance.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!): Half of my BAT dissappeared.

Expected result: Would like the true balance to remain with minimal support requests and headache and time drain.

Reproduces how often: Happened for first time today.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu): Release Notes V1.22.71 (Apr 1, 2021) on IOS

Additional Information: I reviewed the previous posts on this but unable to find resolution.

@User190,
I’m not sure I understand – if you’re on iOS, you should not see any BAT in your browser wallet due to:

If you’re referring to macOS, do you mean the total earned amount displayed was halved or are you referring to your estimated earnings? Additionally, is your browser wallet verified at this time?

Hello, yes sorry for the confusion. I am on macOS. The earnings are estimated. My browser wallet is not verified, I didn’t know you could do that, but I will if it helps. Thanks

@User190,
Did you see a claim button appear at any point in the rewards panel?

I did not.

This sentence is to fill out the 20 char. minimum.

@User190,
Payments should have completed at this point – if you haven’t received your payment yet (since your wallet is not verified, you should see the option to “claim” your earnings in the Rewards panel), please let me know and we’ll take a closer look.

There is no option to “Claim”

I am trying to do my verified wallet, I am just stuck on the verification part it just takes me to a blank page when I try to do KYC but I guess that is an issue with Uphold that I will figure out.

Thanks

Hello, I created a wallet on uphold and attempted to verify but I need 25 bat to do it. Has there been any resolution on why half my bat dissappeared? Thanks

My bat disapeared too, it went down to 0 and I keep recieving ads and they are not adding up in my balance

brave

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.