My BAT vanished after verifying wallet

I clicked Verify wallet about a week ago. I had a little over 30 BAT in my account. Now I have 0 and the verified uphold wallet failed to verify.

Where did my BAT go and how do I get them back?

Thank you everybody in advance.

3 Likes

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

I have the same problem, just with gemini and 12 BAT missing.

PLZ HELP!

1 Like

the same here…I had more than 1000 bats…and vanishing from my wallet last night

Hi, my problem is the same, but only partially lost BAT, I lost 12.750 out of 30, should I send a message too ?

I tried sending a email but got directed here.

Hope you can help.

Thanks

i already dm you please check your inbox

my bat also vanished when i tried to verify my wallet ,i have send all the necessary details via pm pls check it

I lost all about 40 BAT after update

@steeven I DM You with my brave://rewards-internals

Please help

Hi
Same issue with me too, its not showing partial BAT in uphold though it shows in internal rewards section of brave.

I’m having the same issue. I verified my account and now my wallet is showing a zero account balance when it should say 4.250 BAT, did I verify too soon? I didn’t wait until I had a 15 BAT balance… Was this the problem or is this just temporary?

Same problem here!
Yesterday evening when I tried to connect my Uphold wallet all of my approx. 7 earned BAT disappeared. However I can still see the the BAT that are going to be paid to me in december.
The same bug happened to me some months before and I lost quite a lot of BAT that time.
This has never happened in my web browser on my PC only on my Samsung Galaxy S6.

Same problem. I can see month by month the values I received but my current and total funds are gone

I also am having this problem. Verified wallet and claimed rewards at the beginning of October and all my BAT disappeared.

Same problem here, kicked verify wallet on my Samsung s10+ and got verified but the funds are not available.
The funds from my pc are only showing.
Should I create a new ticket for this?

i lost 39 BAT after verifying my wallet with uphold.
i am really pissed :frowning:

Same here ! I got my 70 bats disappearing after connecting and verifying an uphold wallet

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.