BAT deposit into your gemini wallet

Can bat only be deposited into your gemini or uphold account if your balance is 14 BAT? anything less than 14 BAT will not be deposited?

I don’t think Gemini has any minimum requirement, so you could verify with Gemini at any point. However, if you do verify with Gemini, you may want to hold off a bit, they currently have Brave under maintenance according to the topic posted below and you may have problems until they are back up.

As for Uphold

If you use Uphold, please note that there is a 15 BAT minimum threshold before the “verify wallet” option is unlocked.

The above was quoted from here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/wiki/troubleshootingfaq

However, I think I read somewhere that has been changed to 2 BAT. I just couldn’t find where I saw that! Maybe someone else who knows can jump in and confirm.

If you already have an account at Gemini and/or Uphold, you can just follow the verification instructions but just login with your existing account.

How to verify your wallet

1. In Brave, open your Rewards panel or go to Settings → Rewards Settings and click the “Verify wallet” link on the top left [left image]
  2. Select which custodial service you’d like to use.
  3. Follow the steps to sign up with the custodian (or log in if you already have an account at that custodian).
  4. Make sure your account with the custodian is “verified” (i.e., that you have completed ID verification with the custodian).
  5. You will be asked to authorize your Brave Browser with your custodial exchange account. Once you authorize the Brave Browser, should now see Wallet verified in your Rewards panel.

Source: What is a verified wallet?

Hopefully, this answers your questions and that I provided the correct information! I’m fairly new myself so maybe someone else with more experience will jump in if I’ve led you astray! lol

1 Like

Found where I saw the 2 BAT minimum (yes, I get a little fixated on small things) lol It was in the release notes for version 1.35.100.

• Reduced BAT threshold before being able to verify Uphold two-way user wallet from 15 to 2 BAT. (#19911 )

Also found this on Github. It is a “done/closed” project and is in the future release notes. Also, per note above, I don’t know if this means it is not yet on Android or not.

• [Android] Reduce minimum BAT requirement for Uphold verification to 2 BAT (Dec 2021) #19912

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.