BAT Coming in 3,2,1 days, now gone 😢

Briefly describe your issue:
I was waiting for my BAT to arrive. But after counting down the days, now its gone! i see many friends are also having the same issue every day, i did not believe it could happen to me also, but it has happened and i am upset. i did not get a single cent and it was all taken away from me! I hope Brave can check my computer memory to find the missing BAT. I don’t know how many BAT I have the day before, but I do not lie it is not zero BAT!:cry:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10 Brave 1.27.11

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yees

What date did you verify your wallet?
many months ago

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
yes

1 Like

Same happened to me . It says in 4 days ,3,2,1 and now they are gone . There is no option to claim the rewards.

1 Like

same thing happened with me…Hope they resolve this

1 Like

Hi, did this solved your problem?

no sir, it is still missing. I hope it is related to johndproof’s idea and will arrive to me when the deadline is here.

We just have to wait, I also haven’t received my payment for Desktop, at first it was showing that it will be credited in X days but now that isn’t showing either I have received it but it doesn’t mean they we lost it as the payment is still processing. Trust brave team, they will give out payment, as usual, just be patient.

1 Like

I’ll trust their track record when it comes to BAT issues:
https://community.brave.com/search?q=BAT%20missing%20order%3Alatest_topic

350+ issues and counting since April 2021.

If you have a verified Uphold wallet, you don’t get a claim button. It’s supposed to automatically go into your Uphold wallet. Rewards are still being processed, so maybe wait a few more days.

Wow, is it common that they don’t pay?

First time in Brave?
It has been happening every month.

@Gecawi This should be an under-estimation.
I always have the problem but never posted.

@kalleanka Yes. According to my personal experience, it is common (>95%) that they don’t pay.

I am using brave for almost 2 years. Never countered any issues in receiving the payout but there were some issues in the amount received.

There was a problem on the month of crypto crash where I received the rewards depreciated by 0.5 bat.
But then I got that amount in the next payroll.

Are you white or American?
Black people and Asian tend to not receive payments.

Asian (Ind) :upside_down_face:
20 characters restrictions so, extended this

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.