BAT balance got to 0

I had a balance of 0.56 BAT, but with the start of the next month which is Nov. 1st 2021 my balance got to 0 and started growing since the beginning again (showing Nov 1 - Nov 31 profit) and I can’t find anywhere any information about previous balance.
Is it normal? Where did those BAT go to?

10 Likes

Even I am facing the same issue. Let’s wait and check if moderators come up with some update.

3 Likes

i am using 4 profiles for brave now suddenly it shows 0 bat which was around 1 bat in each of 4 profiles PLEASE HELP ME

2 Likes

Same thing. It just got to 0.

2 Likes

Same thing just happened to me and the ’ BAT arriving in 7 days’ message has disappeared also!

Brave: 1.31.88

1 Like

Same thing happened to my brave rewards they just disappeared…I had over 0.87 BAT tokens on my android device & other 0.227 tokens on my desktop all of them got to 0. Now the tokens are growing from 0 onwards again, it’s so freaken annoying!

2 Likes

me too! I got almost 4BAT that I accumulated last month and it’s all gone now.

1 Like

Same problem here. (3.7 BATS got to 0.020)
Versión 1.31.87 Chromium: 95.0.4638.54 (Build oficial) (64 bits)

1 Like

Something must have been updated on the Brave backend because my ’ BAT arriving in 7 days’ message just reappeared.

2 Likes

got that message appearing also on my end. I think it’s all good now.

2 Likes

My last month rewards are all gone after upgrading to the version

Version 1.31.88 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (64-bit)

what is happening ? where is my BAT coin?

Hey guys, I’d like to inform y’all that my Brave rewards got updated & the message of BAT arriving in 7 days reappeared as my BAT tokens on both my android device & desktop. So, It’s all cool, I think all of ur rewards & glitches would be automatically updated sooner or later…
Faith restored in Brave, kudos to devs for fixing this glitch.:+1::blush:

2 Likes

bonjour moi pareil plus rien 0
j’étais monter dans les 0.800 bat et j’ai tout perdu info s’il vous plait

yep, same here!

2021-11-01 01_22_24-Window

1 Like

c’est ouf j’ai eu peur

Yes, all the sudden my rewards are now at zero. I am hoping mine will restore as well.

I’m also facing the same issue. Estimated earnings got zero in desktop browser and now the counter has restarted again.

Still facing the same issue, mine is not restored

All of my BAT has gone, not sure how

Got My BAT restored, I guess everyone facing this problem should just wait a bit!