BAT balance got to 0

My 5BAT has gone too, it shows 0.125

I am in the same boat all of my rewards disappeared! Who do we contact. I don’t even see the rewards in the History.

I verified my wallet with uphold earlier this week. I had nearly 30 BAT. Once my wallet was verified, my balance went to zero. On top of that several months ago I reinstalled brave on my laptop and used my seed phrase to open my previous wallet which had 25ish BAT in it and there was nothing in it when I reconnected.

same problem here i got 1.184 but not showing in pending
brave this is very bad
also tips are not working

Same here. Reset to 0 after I verified my Uphold account. When can we expect this to be restored?

I have the same problem here, it happened to me after upgrade Brave.

this happens every month–if wallet linked they will get sent

Can you explain more please?

every month counters reset and everyone panics they lost their Bat. Then in a few days they show up in Gemini or connected wallet or in your BAT wallet. THe numbers due to receive I agree dont seem to match up at first but thats usually corrected as well, and usually just a timing thing. Link your Gemini wallet, or create one and get 5 Free Bat as well, then each month they move to Gemini. THen MOve on Gemini into Gemini EARN and get 3.5% for your BAT monthly there. Its the gift that keeps on giving

I started this on October 6, I did not verify my wallet, is this a problem?

I think you misunderstand what is going on here. The balances did not go to zero as it was reset because of a payment. It went to zero even before the payment date.

Usually what will happen is that Brave will reset to zero and show the amount to be paid out. In this instance the balance went to zero and there is no amount to be paid out on a later date. Thus all earnings for October is gone or rater, it is no longer showing anywhere even though nothing has been paid out.

2 Likes

No, you do not need a verified wallet. If you however want to withdraw your coins from Brave then you will have to verify a wallet in order to transfer your earnings to that wallet.

1 Like

Yea. Probably new users in for their first month. It is normal it “resets” at the start of the months and then is pending in the background for processing to get it to verified custodian.
You all gotta chill.
If you dont have uphold or gemini linked. Hit that claim button and should be good to go.

1 Like

Both of you guys don’t get it. There is an actual error. This has nothing to do with new users not understanding. There is nothing to claim or in process for October’s payment. It was reset to zero and there is no pending, in process or anything like that.

On the 1st of Nov the counter just went to zero and restarted. The whole of October’s ads are still visible in history but there is no amount that can be claimed or any amount that is showing as pending or anything like that.

I’ve been claiming rewards for over a year now and this is the first time this has happened. It seems like not everybody is experiencing this problem. Seems some of the people who complained had theirs sorted out but there are still many who have the problem.

3 Likes

I echo your comment and am a long-term Brave and BAT user and have seen the evolution of how things work. Like you I have BAT ad history for Oct but no pending BAT payment. In addition it may be worth people being aware that the issue, for me at least, is only on linux. Windows and android both show the little window (as shown above in the post by ffp) for the countdown to the BAT arriving and BAT amount. So this difference re operating systems could account for why some are experincing issues and others not.

1 Like

totally agree with you and yeah I am active in this community for over a year now and I haven’t seen this problem on such a large scale. Plus none of the maintainers has said anything about this till now(around 48hours). I guess a thread of 37 messages is enough for them to address this problem at least once.

3 Likes

I have lost mine on my android. Had about 13 BAT…

Not good, especially someone who recently switched over to Brave.

1 Like

Two days ago it went back to zero, after that I accumulated 0.040 BAT and right now it went back to zero, I’m on Ubuntu and this is happening since I update Brave, what is happening?

Admit I am suprised that there hasn’t been some form of, “we’re looking into this” that I can find, but then I am new to how the community side of this works.

1 Like

Same here when will support address this issue?