Auto contribute took 20 bat without permission

Today my rewards told me that I auto contributed 20 bat to hotels.com. This is an error. Furthermore since I’ve been running brave browser for the last several months, I’ve had to turn off auto contribute anywhere from three to four times. I need my 20 bat back please. This is starting to get frustrating. Please help.

2 Likes

Hi welcome to the Brave community @Rawbo

Forward your issue to :point_down:

Same thing happened here a few days ago … I had auto contribute turned off, too! I have no idea who it was auto contributed, too, though. My current month tips/contributions data was cleared, too … very weird stuff that just is not excusable.

I am turned off to Brave for now … too many frustrations with the Brave Rewards program …

Hi @Rawbo - thank you for reporting. Can you please DM me your Rewards Internals information?

Hi @steeven

My auto-contribute turned itself on and sent 20 BAT yesterday. I sent an email to [email protected], but it was closed.

Any chance you are able to help me recover my BAT or point me in the direction of someone who can?

Hi @Tsic - please DM me your internals.

Same thing happened to me, auto-contributed 20 bat when auto-contribute was turned off. Sent an email and it said refund email was off and to come to this community. Please help

Thanks

Hi @robontherun - please DM me your Rewards Internals. I can help.

Happened to me as well … 20 BAT was removed a couple days ago. Should I send an email as instructed in the first part of this post, or DM you as you have indicated in replies to others?

Thanks,
Victor

I was not realized and it was auto-contributed sent to (at)BravePublishers 12.05 bat. I just updated brave browser and instructions how to off. Also, [email protected] is closed. I’m not able to refunds. However, next time and see what’s happening in next month payout.

I have the same problem and sent a DM, no response so far

I sent you a DM with the specifics

Hi @Blahxyz - can you try to re-send? I’m not seeing it. Thanks!

Hi @robontherun - please see DM. Thanks!

Hi @deafjasond - just sent a DM!

Just resend the DM to you.

hey, i have the same issue , auto contribute closed and uphold still contributes it back to brave. i sent an email as per the previous instructions with all the needed data and i got the below response. guys can you help me regarding my issue i want a working support email to send him the data or if you can fix it , do it please !
the response was as follow :

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. At this time, the email address [email protected] is closed. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us on our Community support forum (https://community.brave.com). You can also file a bug report on our Github page (https://github.com/brave/brave-browser) One of our team members will be happy to assist you.

Thanks for your time and patience!

@steeven
Also sent you a DM. 20 bat removed as well, gone. Support email says it’s closed.

My BAT still haven’t been restored, and also my new bat hasn’t increased from .1 all month.

Same problem here! All my BAT disappeared to an auto contribute with it turned off!