August rewards not credited in wallet

Rewards for the month of August hasn’t been credited to my wallet. Although the wallet shows status as completed(The payout for August rewards has completed.)

Windows-11. Brave Version-1.69.162

Zebpay is my verified custodian.

I am in India. Yes my country region is supported.

Same Here Bro, Also My August Payout Is Not Credited In My Wallet As Payment Shows Completed.

Hello - You’ll need to submit your issues here and we can take a look. Thanks!

ohh. It seems community issue.

@Vaibhav09 The issue is that payments haven’t been completed yet. Before this topic was created, there was a banner on the main page, as shown below:

You can see that the payments are still pending in that screenshot. Once they are completed, it will show as “complete.”

The notice in the browser doesn’t notify each person individually when their payment arrives. It just triggers when payments begin around the 7th of each month.

You can keep track of the payment status at Ads Payout Status Update. If that ever shows as completed but you haven’t received payment, then you would create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 as Evan instructed earlier.

For future reference, it might be helpful to check for existing information or topics on the site before posting. This can help reduce duplicates and allow more focus on resolving unique issues.

ok, thanks. @Saoiray

Some payout statuses have been updated. Please refresh the page to see the latest. Thanks!

1 Like