April BATS disappeared from account

Brave 2

Briefly describe your issue:

On April 15, all the bats estimated earned for April and ads were wiped from my account. The bats earned still shows on the progress page. I was receiving ads prior to April 15. I was able to disconnect and reconnect Gemini without issue.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10/Version 1.37.116 Chromium: 100.0.4896.127 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
October/November 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A, on a PC

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Not linked to Uphold

The team is currently investigating a known issue.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply. I greatly appreciate it.

@steeven any update on solving this issue? Thank you.

@Anonymousiam You are updated to the latest Brave version, right? You probably did but just want to confirm. :smiley:

This issue was supposed to be resolved in one of the 1.37.x releases (thank-you @Aman_M for pointing it out! :grin:). Tagging @Mattches too! Curious why you are still experiencing this problem.

Next payment date` is empty on brave://rewards #20715

1 Like

Yeah, it’s updated to the newest version. The update did resolve the missing bat issue, though.

So, your BAT balances/earnings display, just not the “Next payment date”? Am I understanding your post correctly. Is the “Ads received this month counter” ok?

No token balance, but shows May 1-30 progress. On the brave rewards settings tab, no current earnings, no next payment date, no ads received this month, and it shows no estimated earnings for May.

Ugh. That is not what I expected to see! lol

You should send a DM to the moderators. Send your wallet payment id found at brave://rewards-internals. Do not post your wallet id! Let me know if you need info on how to DM moderators. I would put something like “No data displayed in Rewards panel at brave://rewards” to differentiate this from other payout issues. Also include the screenshots above and a link to this topic.

Edit: @Anonymousiam Steeven and Mattches are the moderators who handle most of the Rewards issues. :smiley:

1 Like

Who are the moderators besides @steeven ? Thanks again for your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.