[Android v4.4.2 - Brave 1.8.112] Not yet verified

Hi all,

I’m using Brave on my tablet with Android 4.4.2 and it works just fine. After the last update I received the pending BAT and everything is looking as working ok.

Except the fact I cannot tip any website (even mine) because I receive “Not yet verified”. And that’s impossible for my website (it is verified long time and the tip features is fully working) and for brave, reddit and many other websites.

In the lateral menu I get a message: “Brave can’t update - Android version is unsupported”. But I’ve just updated the app two days ago to solve the pending BAT problem!

I read some guide about reseting some file in Windows but in Android that’s impossible.

How can I solve, please?

I’m available to provide any further info I can in order to solve such a problem.

Thank you :slight_smile:

You may need to wait for the internal publisher list to be updated; I believe this happens once a week for mobile users. As such, you may need to wait up to one week for this issue to resolve itself. We’re going to work on adding an option in the future to manually trigger an update check. I hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you for your reply and effort to build a better app @sampson! :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to say that the problem persists since two or three weeks but I’ve waited till now because ‘if anyone notify it nobody will start caring’.
But if you say to wait one further week, I’ll do it.

I’ll be back in 7days :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.