My Creators website has become 'unverified' on Android mobile

Description of the issue:
I added my creator website as a channel approx 3 weeks ago and it then took a further 5 days for it to show as verified. I tipped myself about 30 BAT at that point and the funds show up on my Publishers dashboard.
Today I revisited my website on my mobile browser and the blue tick has disappeared and the report says ‘Not yet verified’ again.
How is it possible for a site to become ‘unverified’?

How can this issue be reproduced?
No Idea.

Expected result:
Once verified the site STAYS verified.

Brave Version( check About Brave ):

Mobile Device details
Xiaomi Redmi 5 / Android 8.1.0

2 Likes

It is indeed verified. And never changed. batgrowth.com

Seems like a displaying issue on your end.

@eljuno it IS very strange but the only way to test what the effect of it is is to try to tip the site when my Android wallet updates next and then see if the tip arrives on my dashboard. Obviously right now it’s saying I can tip but the BAT won’t be sent until I’m verified.

I’m having the same issue on an iPhone. I can tip myself when I’m on my Mac Desktop, but when I try to tip myself from my iPhone it says I’m “Not yet verified”

My Desktop is running: Brave is up to date
Version 1.8.86 Chromium: 81.0.4044.129 (Official Build) (64-bit)

iPhone version is: 1.15.2 (20.04.23.16)

Seems like related to this An update regarding verification status on mobile devices

3 Likes

Thanks for the update, @eljuno.

I’m having the same issue on Android. but when I try to tip myself from my Phone it says I’m “Not yet verified”. Like this :point_down::point_down::point_down:

@Thegameshow0 see thread linked in my previous reply above :point_up: