Android Uphold Wallets Launch and Introducing Minimum BAT Thresholds

Duh! You’ll be able to make it happen when v1.10.x is released @Rod83 . Mentioned on the first post in this thread. :point_up::sweat_smile:

I already have the update… maybe I’m missing something.

How many devices shall you be allowing to connect to Uphold after the release of v1.10?

For life tlme it’s three so keep your seeds safe.

I am using a phone and a personal computer.
can use the same wallet uphold ???

Yes you can as the limit is 3.

u/bat-chriscat from the BAT team on Reddit has said that the number will increase when Android verified wallets are released. I was just wondering how many.

Personally, I think 3 is enough but the ability to de-link an old device to allow linking a new device would be most helpful.

4 Likes

Sure :sweat_smile: thanks for the info too… 3 enough yeah I agree, any addition is a welcome :smile:

As an estimation, when can we expect to see the same thing on iOS? Exciting times ahead. Even though I don’t use android this is great news !! The ball is rolling now. :grin:

1 Like

Great news! As @Tobytooga also mentioned, I’ve been eagerly awaiting a similar feature for iOS. Keep up the great work!

Is this a separate, beta app in Google Play? I have the Brave Browser presently on my Android, but it shows v1.9.8 and no update. When I search Google Play, there is a Brave Beta Browser that shows v1.10. So, do you have to download this separate v1.10 app or will the v1.9 update at some point soon?

1 Like

there are 2 separate apps, you should wait until your “live” version will be updated to 1.10.xx

2 Likes

Yeah, it says “this week” which was also posted 7 days ago with no mention of when the app will be available.

1 Like

Yes you can as well install beta version alongside stable release @Onyx13

Current beta update showing on play store has rewards bug, you earn few BAT then they all wipe away @steeven

1 Like

@Onyx13 Beta is always 1 version ahead of stable release. https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017916752-What-is-the-difference-between-Nightly-Dev-Beta-and-Release-builds-

And this one :point_down:

@bjss I just updated my Brave from PS few minutes ago to 1.10.x.

2 Likes

Updates are now rolling out version 1.10.94

2 Likes

Im updating my brave to 1.10…hopefully all my grants will reflect on my brave balance wallet :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I have linked my android yesterday to uphold and after few hours I have received my accumulated rewards to uphold, cool :slight_smile:
Does it mean that the limit for 3 devices was increased? @eljuno
As I have already 4 linked desktop versions and I was receiving rewards only from first 3 linked
@Mattches - any news about unlink option ?

3 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Issue with Rewards

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Issue with Rewards