Today I was able to Connect my Brave Rewards with Uphold with 20 BATS, but its not Reflected in my Uphold

Hello Everyone, I was never able to Connect Uphold with my Brave rewards on my Android Phone, since it always use to say that I need minimum 25 BAT to connect my Uphold with Brave Rewards, so All bat which I was having in my Uphold was from my Windows machine (Approx 8 BAT), But Today when i Updated my Brave Android app to Version 1.28.106 and tried to connect my Brave rewards on my android phone with Uphold it successful got connected without even having the minimum 25 BATS(I was having 20 BATS only in my Brave rewards on my Android Phone).

My Issue is that those 20 BAT(from my Android) are not getting reflected or shown in my Uphold.
In my Brave Rewards panel in the Brave App, its showing Wallet Verified with 28.221 BAT Showing in balance(20 BATS FROM ANDROID and 8 BATS where already present in my Uphold which I collected from Windows)(Refer to IMG 1)
But when I go to Uphold it just shows 8 BAT in my Uphold Bat Card(Which where already present in my Wallet collected from Windows but not reflecting the 20 BAT which I just earned from Android)(Refer IMG 2).

I Hope you guys understand my issue
Please help me on this.

IMG 1

IMG 2

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like