I have a verified uphold wallet but brave for Android won't login into it

As I said in the title brave for Android is not letting me use my verified uphold wallet. So where it is supposed to send my earned bats rewards? It is saying that to verify my wallet I have to earn 25 Bat minimum. But that doesn’t apply to me because my wallet is already verified. Very frustrating! Please, any help or advise, I will appreciate it!

@Ajmdve,
This does apply – at this time, you will need to have the minimum number of BAT in your Android wallet before you can link your Brave Android wallet w/your existing Uphold account.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

1 Like

I have been using Brave both in PC and Android. So far I think I didn’t reach like 3 BATS combined. I use my phone for most of my browsing. But I change phones a lot. So everything is lost after I change my phone so I have to start over Everytime? That’s nonsense!

@Ajmdve,
This is just the way that it is. Ad campaigns are also frequently shifted around and changed – you may see many more ads sometimes and less others. More on this here:

It’s worth noting that once you do verify your wallet, your balance will stay intact in your Uphold wallet.

1 Like

So to even link an account to the Android version we need 25 BAT on the Android version?? Are you serious that’s crazy.

@DankNoodles420 explained here Android Uphold Wallets Launch and Introducing Minimum BAT Thresholds

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.