All my BAT has vanished

As of yesterday, I had around 275 BAT in my Brave/Uphold account, but when I checked this morning it was all gone. I tried to log into my Uphold account, but Uphold does not permit access if you have less than 25 BAT, which is obvs my case after having my account mysteriously drained. Can anyone help me resolve this?

2 Likes

are you trying to log into uphold.com or clicking in the “verify wallet” button on brave rewards?

2 Likes

Right, I was trying to click on the Brave Rewards button which now says “Disconnected” and it gives me that 25 BAT minimum prompt… but it does then feed me into my Uphold account, which still shows a 00.00 balance.

2 Likes

I submitted a request ticket to Uphold, hopefully someone will check out my situation and reply

2 Likes

check uphold transactions, verify your auto-contribute option is disabled – in all your devices if your are using the sync feature –

and uphold will tell you "on our side everything is okay, go to brave support page – this forum – that’s what I see when someone says it contacted uphold

2 Likes

Well my only other device is an iPhone, which was neutered from Brave’s BAT accrue program as of last December. And I’ve never enabled the Auto-contribute or Monthly contribute or Tips feautures on my Brave Rewards settings, so that’s not it. As of now, neither Brave nor Uphold shows any record of my funds or past activity; the only “proof” I’ve got is some Uphold emails from this year verifying that they dumped BATs into my account. But this is ridiculous. There must be some way to protect against something like this happening again.

2 Likes

Thank you for your attempt to help, though

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.