After latest windows 11 update browser will "not respond" for various reasons

Hi, February 14th I installed the usual monthly windows 11 updates. Immediately after, my browser wasn’t working properly. These are the issues.
I click on something with no response, or a delayed response of minutes. Holding curser over things has no response. Scrolling is ok for a minute and then it stops and starts, lags. At times typing in the path shows the letters start but then delete a few at a time. Clicking on other open tabs can be unresponsive. When these things happens the top bar of Brave turns white and says Brave Is Not Responding, then the page can turn white for a moment while it.
When this started I looked to see if Brave needed an update, but perhaps since it’s not working right, it said it was up to date. Frustrated a half hour later I looked again, ( at update page) and it was preparing to update. I restarted and it updated to:

Version 1.62.165 Chromium: 121.0.6167.184 (Official Build) (64-bit)

This is a new laptop. I ran all the trouble shooters. I made sure all of my drivers etc. were up to date. Everything passed.
Do I have to delete Brave and download a new one?
If I do how to I preserve my bookmarks etc.?
I hope someone can help with this because it’s impossible to work with like it is.
Thank you all. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.