Ads receiving but BATs are NOT increasing

Briefly describe your issue:

@GreenBananaPorridge I am receiving Brave Ads but there are no changes happening in BATs. I last received Ads that reflected in BATs on 8th May. It has been 3 days when despite receiving ads BATs are not increasing. I am attaching 2 schreenshots taken over a few minutes apart to show Ads are being received but BATs are not changing

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

I am using Windows 10 Home Single Language (64-bit) and Brave
Version 1.24.82 Chromium: 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

Yes my Uphold wallet was verified last month

What date did you verify your wallet?

On April 22

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Yes untill last month I had claimed my rewards

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No VPN

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes I am in India

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

My device is a Laptop with windows 10 (Not Android)

Also in brave://rewards-internals/ under Event logs it shows “database_migrated” as last entry. Can it have something to do with the problem? I am attaching screenshot for the same.

4 Likes

same here, if u get response pls let me know what should i do

Sure. Since when are you facing this problem?

Last few days, idk whats going on

@steeven @Mattches @GreenBananaPorridge Someone Please help us here.

@Aman_M,
Can you please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID found on your brave://rewards-internals page?

3 Likes

I have sent. Please check

@ilija,
Can you also do the same please?

2 Likes

exactly the same happens to me.

Have you received payment this month?

Yes.

Received Payment in uphold for last month. (have verified wallet in uphold)
I have also sent my wallet id to matches. Perhaps that helps with the investigation.
The problem only happens with the home computer. On the work computer it is ok.

I am Also Facing the same issue from the past 2-3 days

Did BAT stopped increasing after receiving payment or even before?

Btw my problem has been solved. Apparently my walled was flagged by automated system mistakenly. Mattches has resolved it. Good to see them increasing once again.

2 Likes

Same Happening with Me Receiving Ads On new tab but ads are not getting counted neither bat are getting increased @Mattches can i dm u with my wallet payment id

Hello. I am experiencing the same problem and my browser is up to date and my wallet has been verified. I receive ads, but the amount of BAT is not increasing, this has been going on for about 4/5 days. Can someone help please?

I am having the same issue. the BAT amount doesn’t change when I get those sponsored background images.

1 Like

I have verified wallet in uphold. But my BATS not sync with Wallet.

Not sure what happened, but starting today the BAT amount started to increase according to the ads shown. If it was something @Mattches did, then thanks!

I am having same problem from last few days i am getting ads but not getting BAT