Ads receiving but BATs are NOT increasing

Glad it worked out for you. Hope @Mattches can look into mine as well. Have send him the details via PM.

Same problem here. I also not receive reward after see adsā€¦ And ads is jot coming properly

1 Like

Hey @Mattches I am also facing the similar issue. I am receiving the ads but amount in my brave wallet is not increasing. Can I also dm you with payment ID?

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same issue. Still receiving ads but for the past 3 months but it always says ā€˜Estimated Rewards Pending 0.000 BATā€™ Uphold wallet is verified. I did receive some random BAT payments into Uphold this month, but nothing that it listed recently in Brave

Hi @Mattches , I have the same problem! I receive ads but Bats arenā€™t increasing.

1 Like

Same issue here. Number of ads ticking up but BAT amount hasnā€™t increased.

Iā€™ve been experiencing the same issue for two months. @Mattches please help when you have a moment. Thx

I am also not receiving rewards for the ads. Can you please look into it @Mattches ?

same thing happening to me as well. I would like a fix @Mattches :smiley:

@Mattches I can confirm. I just refilled my ads catalog a few minutes ago (I have to do it manually because of my VPN). I have seen four notification ads and one sponsored page ad since then, all of which are reflected in my ā€œ7-day Ads Historyā€, but neither my ā€œAds received this monthā€ nor my ā€œEstimated pending rewardsā€ show those five ads. This is something new in the past 2-3 days (I hadnā€™t taken time to refill my ads catalog from the 18th until now). Iā€™m using Brave Version 1.24.85 Chromium: 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. I should also note that I DO NOT have a verified Uphold wallet.

Iā€™m not concerned about the BAT, but this is definitely a new issue that needs to be addressed.

Hello all , exactly the same here, receiving adds and not receiving BAT !!

1 Like

Hi all, if youā€™re still experiencing this issue please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

5 Likes