Ads not counted for over 24hrs

Hi,

My ads have not been counting for over 24hrs now. Im on an Android phone. I’ve been receiving ads regularly from the very beginning but only in the last 24hrs have they stopped counting.

I have already gone through all the troubleshooting guides and cant find anything that would affect my system. I dont use vpn, i am in an ad supported region and i havent travelled to a different region ever.

Im getting ads regularly. Just that the counter for Ads seen and earning pending remains unmoved.

Are you able to receive general desktop/push notifications?
— Yes i have been receiving push notifications. Last one i had was a few hours ago about the Brave swag store. Nice stickers!

What OS/Brave version are you using?
Please copy/paste the top 3 lines of your brave://version page

Brave 1.22.71 Chromium: 89.0.4389.114 (Official Build) (32-bit)
Revision 1ea76e193b4fadb723bfea2a19a66c93a1bc0ca6-refs/branch-heads/4389@{#1616}
OS Android 9; Redmi Note 5 Build/PKQ1.180904.001

Thank you!

1 Like

So is no Brave staffer here to help with this? Its been days now

1 Like

Exact same issue for me.

BAT counter shows 0,number of ads doesn’t move even though ads are being displayed.

Mobile and desktop affected.

1 Like

The same thing happens to me in Argentina, ads appear but the browser does not count them, how will they pay us if the browser does not register the ads but gives them?

1 Like

i’ve the same issue, hope brave support team will solve it.

1 Like

Seriously there’s some issue with brave servers, i guess. Because i’ve seen 3 ads through notification, but the Ad counter and BAT counter are at the same point. When clicked on the Total monthly Ads counter, those ads are shown in the list, but they are not counted.

I’m from India.

1 Like

So this morning my counter went from 57 to 58 finally moving although there was no ad to announce that change. My estimated BAT is now 0.1 instead of 0.0! I hope all the BAT I earned this month is not gone forever! This is really messed up.

1 Like
3 Likes