Brave Ad count and BAT count no longer matching up

Hello,

My OS/Version:
Brave 1.22.71 Chromium: 89.0.4389.114 (Official Build) (32-bit)

Revision 1ea76e193b4fadb723bfea2a19a66c93a1bc0ca6-refs/branch-heads/4389@{#1616}

OS Android 11; SM-N770F Build/RP1A.200720.012

I have no issues getting ads. Both push notifications and sponsored images appear correctly and at a reasonable rate.

However, starting a few hours ago my number of “Ads received this month” and amount of BAT on “estimated rewards pending” are no longer in sync.

It used to be that for every Ad the BAT count would go up by 0.01bat. Is this a bug? Or do different ads pay different amount?

I am consistently receiving 0.01BAT per ad on my laptop regardless of type of ad.

Are you in a supported region (if so, which one)?
I am in a supported region and my region currently has 6 active ad campaigns.

Thank you in advance!

The issue is fixed as of a few minutes ago. I did nothing to fix it. Just auto corrected. Maybe a visual glitch?

Hello Dastmann, I think i have the same issue, i’ve got no Summary of my rewards for this month while I have already received 37 ads this month (It is registered: No activity yet).

Is there any trouble on Brave side to explain why my ads information have not been updated?

x

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.