Ads is not showing since last month

Briefly describe your issue: i am not getting ads since last month and background image is showing with ad but it will not count in earning. as if my earning is not increasing even after clicking the ad in background image. i posted my issue before but it is not resolved by brave, i din’t got reply from them. i also post it to brave help center but not got reply there as well.
please help me with this on urgent basis @steeven @clifton @Mattches

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using ? [
Version 1.39.111 Chromium: 102.0.5005.61 (Official Build) (64-bit)
]
Get help with Brave

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? yes

**What date did you verify your wallet? 2021

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? yes

**Are you using a VPN? no

**Are you in a supported region - yes

There are caps/limits to how much you can earn per day and ads frequency is expected to fluctuate. Please see the following article for more information on how the ads system works:

no ad reward is counting in my earning balance that’s the real problem. even after getting background ads which show on new tab page. @Mattches

If you have hit your cap for the number of ads you can earn from in the day, then you will see the NTP ads but earn, which is probably why you’re not seeing your earnings increase.

If you think this is a bigger issue, please submit the information surrounding your issue to our form there so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.