Do not receive Ads since two months

Hello, since two months i do not receive any ads from Brave browser. Today i got the first backround picture ad since them and got no reward for it. I dont know what to do to fix this problem.

The Version is
Version 1.34.81 Chromium: 97.0.4692.99 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
more than a half year ago, but transaction on the acc are working

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here(https://brave.com/transparency) for list of supported regions)?
yeah

** Desktop notifications are enabled and tested via Brave

I can’t help but maybe your account has been flagged? It’s great you filled out the information requested in your support request! Tagging @steeven and @Mattches may help get their attention per this post:

Good luck!

@Leafthief,
Can you please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID found on your brave://rewards-internals page?

This has been an ongoing problem with the PC Brave Browser. You do get the occasional ad on the back ground screen but very few ads within the news stories. If you do get an ad in the news articles it’s for the brave wallet. So far this month I’ve earned .828 for 161 ads, that’s .00514 per ad. Prior to this drop in ads, Nov and Oct 2021 I was getting 8 to 10 BAT in a month.

Is this drop in the number of ads due to having such growth without adding more advertisers? I earn over twice as much on my phone with less time using it. edit: earned so far on mobile is 1.592 with 197 ads, .00808 per ad.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.