Add vertical tabs feature in Brave like it is present in Microsoft Edge

Add vertical tabs feature like in Microsoft Edge so that it increases productivity and we can find pages easily and browse easily without mess of all websites.

Vertical Tabs is much more better than Classic horizontal tab bar.

:+1: This is the main reason I’m using Edge instead of Brave today.

7 Likes

But I think Edge collects a lot of data and mainly because it’s proprietary we can’t trust it so using Edge is not a wise idea.

1 Like

Edge still has better privacy settings than Chrome. Unfortunately I’m not moving to Brave without vertical tabs.

1 Like

I would say that a built-in tree style tabs sidebar would be awesome… I would be a very happy chappie if you could make that happen :wink:

2 Likes

There is an open feature request on Github. Feel free to subscribe to it and voice your opinion over there.

2 Likes

Yes, yes and YES! Also, the address bar merged with the title bar - absolute necessity.

2 Likes

Check out the extension “Tabs Outliner”

I’m using Tab Manager Plus extension until a better tab bar design is implemented.

Can somebody make an extension to get vertical tabs if brave doesn’t do it?

Hello!
This feature is already available in Nightly and Beta builds and will be making it’s way into release very soon. If you want to test the feature early, you can enable vertical tabs by going to brave://flags and setting the #brave-vertical-tabs flag to Enabled:

Additionally, I’m going to close this feature request as it is a duplicate of one that has been around for a while:

1 Like

Duplicate of: