- Add a Setting where users can select where a new tab opens. When you click Ctrl + t, a new tab will open:
Option 1 - at end of the open tabs (current functionality)
Option 2 - next to current tab (desired option)
- I prefer to group my tabs based on content - what I’m working on or researching. Tabs that open at the end of my tab list force me to re-group or bounce around tabs more often than I would like.
This request is in the same vein as, but distinctly different from these requests:
- “Open link in new tab” doesn't focus on the new tab
- Option to have new tabs open at end of all tabs
- New Tabs open next to related page..open tab as last tab?