How to access tab settings

I’d like to change how Brave opens tabs, from to the right of the open tab to the right of the last tab. I’ve looked at the forums and it references a Tab Settings I can’t find. Clicking the hamburger menu at top right and going to settings takes me to the chromium/Brave settings here: chrome://settings

Windows 10

0 Likes

@uuoo Please navigate to brave://settings/ you can find tab settings in On startup section

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for directing me there. However this does not appear to address the main issue - changing where the newly opened tab is located.

0 Likes

@uuoo,
I’m not entirely sure I understand what you’re trying to describe here.

To me it seems like the way tabs open is from the “right of the open tab, to the right of the next”.

0 Likes

No worries.

Currently if I have multiple tabs open and I open a new tab via a link in a middle tab, that new tab opens to the immediate right of the current tab. I would like the new tab to open at the far right end of all the currently open tabs.

It doesn’t really matter anymore though - I posted this on reddit and was informed that this feature doesnt exist for Brave, but a browser extension can accomplish what I’m looking for so that’s what I’ve done.

The extension I’m using is called New Tabs at End.

2 Likes

You’re welcome to leave this as a feature request here on Community :slight_smile:

https://community.brave.com/c/brave-feature-requests

0 Likes

closed #7
0 Likes