Add Metamask and more

hello, I have 2 questions:

1.- At the beginning when I was configuring, I created a wallet with brave but now I use Metamask and I would like to import it. how could i do it? I have looked for how to eliminate the wallet to start from scratch but I cannot find a way

2.- what one earns in brave rewards, how can I send it to the metamask? (is linked to uphold)

1 Like

find your metamask private key and import it to your brave wallet. vice versa

The accounts tab in brave://wallet allows you to backup your wallet. From that you can see your seed phrase to import into MetaMask.

As for funds in Uphold, you’d have to login to that site and send from there. Please see documentation from Uphold on that or contact their support if you have an issue. Thanks!

1 Like

I imported my Brave Wallet into Metamaska nd none of my coins where there. How do I import Brave Wallet into Metamask?

I tried that and none of my Brave Wallet coins or transaction history showed up in Metamask

Did you restore seed words or did you import the private key?
The former will not work because you have a legacy 24 word derivation path.

hi there, i hope you can help me …

i had metamask on chrome browser, ewt tokens in it (not ewtB)
decided i would switch to brave browser for all the obvious reasons … private, bat, better
added metamask extension to my brave browser
figured i was okay to get rid of chrome, because i have metamask passwords and SEED
uninstalled chrome browser

ewt tokens not in brave mm … added as custom token … but EWTB came up, and 0 tokens

i now have …
Brave metamask account … new password … different address … SAME SEED
and
Chrome metamask account … different password … different address … SAME SEED

(because I re-installed Chrome and added metamask to see if could find tokens again)

problem because two different browsers?
problem because two different tokens … ewt and ewtb?
did my ewt tokens get changed into ewtb tokens somehow?

i can still see my tokens on the etherscan.io → they are ewtB ?!
i have both of the addresses and the SEED is the same for both?
can i retrieve the tokens? or have i done something wrong?

ADDRESS SHOWING THE TOKENS IN IT , IS THE ORIGINAL CHROME MM ADDRESS
0x156C8F063F38eB9Aa33cDbFa1cF8698457B3631c
this has the ewtB

thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.