Add Mac to Sync Chain

Description of the issue:
Browser does not respond after entering sync code from iPhone and clicking ‘confirm sync code’

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Open Sync menu in iOS, select add device, select desktop, type provided code into Macbook browser in the Sync settings menu

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Noting happens after clicking the confirm sync code, it seems to not recognise that it has been clicked.

Expected result:
Be able to add my macbook to existing sync chain between imac and iphone.

Reproduces how often:
Every time.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
macOS Mojave - Version 0.69.132 Chromium: 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

I have tried closing the browser on both devices, and then re-attempting it. This did not resolve the issue.

@girafwasher,
Just to clarify – the Sync chain you’re trying to add your Macbook to already exists on your iOS device, correct? So you’re trying to Sync mobile --> Desktop ?

Yes, my iPhone and iMac are already synced together, and I’m trying to add a third device to the chain (MacBook).

I was using my mobile device to get the code and then entering it on the MacBook I’m trying to add to the chain.

Thanks

@girafwasher,
Can you try using the Sync code found on your iMac instead of your iPhone to add your macbook to the sync chain?