About device limits on Brave

Hello, good afternoon, I wanted to ask you about the following problem that I had with the reward system in Brave, before it worked wonders for me, it is the following: I have only two devices currently working with Brave, my cell phone and my computer, first it was fine everything verified, then I had problems with my computer and I had to perform reinstallation of the operating system, and I did it like 3 times until I decided to stay with Windows 11, the problem is that it tells me that I have reached the limit of devices (4) and I only have two. Could you review my case, or give me some way to re-link my Uphold account, because I have defined Gemini but it is more difficult for me to handle it, with Uphold it is easier for me. From now on I would be grateful if you could give me some advice or solution. Greetings from Argentina !

Hello @martmaldox ,

Please see How to submit a wallet unlinking request

And here’s an article that explains why you hit the limit https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360056508071-How-many-Brave-Rewards-wallets-can-be-linked-to-my-crypto-custodian-account-

Thanks

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Creator payout, need help

I greatly appreciate your help and support, I will read about it and try to achieve the steps you mention, I thank you again for your advice, which is very helpful for me, greetings!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.