About brave browser on my android

Please,i downloaded brave app on my android. Please,i still don’t know how to use it. Can someone brief me on how to use it?

Hi Fernoel, welcome to the Brave Community! I’m happy to help you out. Can you be a little more specific about what aspects of Brave you’d like to learn more about?

We have a big help database here, too: support.brave.com. It may have what you’re looking for. :slight_smile:

Must I create a brave reward ( creator ) account before i start earning? Or I can just use brave browser normally like any other browser and still earn?

You only need a Creators account if you would like to verify sites or social media channels and collect BAT tips from other Brave users , OR if you want to get involved with our referral program at brave.com/refer :slight_smile:

Make sure you enable Brave Ads in the Rewards Settings screen and you’ll start earning BAT for each ad you view!

Brave.com/refer is when i only want to refer people to use the app as well right?

That’s correct :slight_smile: Brave.com/refer is only for our referral program.

Ok. Thanks. Must I only use uphold wallet or i can connect anyother wallet??

I have opened brave.com/refer but i’m still seeing “become a creator” option. Is it different from creator of brave.com/brave-rewards??

At the moment, Uphold KYC is required in order to be paid out :slight_smile:

What can I do if i don’t have a website nor youtube channel nor any of the verification options?

Hello. When I type chrome://flags and then type Rewards in the search box,it says “no matching results available”. Why could be the problem?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.