Youtube wont work

so ive had this problem with youtube on brave for a while and always just ended up using chrome and hoped it would just go away eventually but its getting kinda annoying now.
the first thing that happened was i wasnt able to sign into youtube and you know that was fine i guess but i couldnt find any way to fix it. when i press the sign in button im redirected to a page full of like tv screens and then a search box, theres no text but the tab name or whatever its called says 'Oops! Something went wrong.'. i dealt with that for a few months but then i just could not play videos i would click on the video or open a link and it would play for like 2 seconds while the page was loading but when it was finished it would pause the video and if i tried to play it it plays for like literally a millisecond before pausing again.

Hello @val1

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you’re having trouble with Brave. Could you kindly share the following:

1. Brave version (found at brave://version)
  2. Device(s) OS version.
  3. A screenshot of the issue.

Be waiting for your response and have a nice day!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.